Friday 24 October 2014

Welcome to Littlest Pet Shop Love

Welcome everyone! We are so pleased you have found us.


As my daughters collection of LPS grows we have decided to start a real collection. When I was a child I was an avid collector of pretty much anything and everything from books, to minitures to yes...even candy wrappers! So having my girls start their own collection warms my heart.

Here on the lpssiayla blog we will be posting pictures of all the pets in their collection and we will add to it as new pets join our family.

We hope you enjoy following along on our new adventures. In the near future there will be some fun things happening here so don't forget to follow along. Until then...may you have a purrrfect day! Feel free to follow us on Instagram too.

No comments:

Post a Comment